Emilia’s Cakes is a family business that combines the qualities of fine art, innovation and traditional recipes that guarantee the highest quality products. With the emphasis on client’s satisfaction each cake is individually designed and crafted.
From customised novelty cakes, vegetarian cakes, gluten free or gateaux to go with your afternoon tea.
We cater for all, no matter the allergy or budget, our aim is to make you happy on your special day.
- Vision: We believe that art has many forms. One of those is cake making and it is our duty to deliver small and big edible master pieces to everyone.
- Mission: We aim to make your best memories even greater. We do so by implementing aesthetic values, creative skills and natural ingredients.
We are ready to bake a cake or two!
Our Core Values
Emilia's Cakes offers a wide range of hand crafted cakes from lemon zest, chocolate gateaux to vanilla sponge and fresh cream cake to go with your Sunday tea! From an extraordinary cake sculptures to the most subtle cupcakes whether it is eggless or gluten free, we cater for all! All of our cakes and decorations are created with plenty of care and attention as well as being directly made on the premises.
- Our background is deeply rooted in fine art practices and crafts. We desire to continue our creative traditions by delivering the highest quality and attention to detail when making cakes and decorations. We appreciate our client’s requirements and expectations therefore, we always offer the best service and free consultations.
- We say a definite no to chemicals. Our products come from traditional recipes and fresh ingredients. Emilia’s Cakes gives you a five ingredients promise which results in all the sponges being produced only from flour, eggs, butter, sugar and a dash of milk.
- We aim to empower everyone to make their own choice of design and used ingredients. We offer a wide range of eggless, vegetarian and gluten free products and we always inform our clients about our organic ingredients options.
Like this:Like Loading…
Hello everyone! Please follow this link to subscribe in order to get our latest offers and news! http://eepurl.com/brHqof Lets’s Cake! Emilia’s Cakes Like this:Like Loading…
Hello! We would like to say a massive thank you to everyone who has visited us and supported us last Saturday at the Craft Fair! It was a pleasure to meet you all! We look forward to seeing you at the Christmas edition of the fair in November! A lucky winner of our raffle will […]