Emilia’s Cakes is a family business that combines the qualities of fine art, innovation and traditional recipes that guarantee the highest quality products. With the emphasis on client’s satisfaction each cake is individually designed and crafted.
From customised novelty cakes, vegetarian cakes, gluten free or gateaux to go with your afternoon tea.
We cater for all, no matter the allergy or budget, our aim is to make you happy on your special day.
- Vision: We believe that art has many forms. One of those is cake making and it is our duty to deliver small and big edible master pieces to everyone.
- Mission: We aim to make your best memories even greater. We do so by implementing aesthetic values, creative skills and natural ingredients.
We are ready to bake a cake or two!
Our Core Values
Emilia's Cakes offers a wide range of hand crafted cakes from lemon zest, chocolate gateaux to vanilla sponge and fresh cream cake to go with your Sunday tea! From an extraordinary cake sculptures to the most subtle cupcakes whether it is eggless or gluten free, we cater for all! All of our cakes and decorations are created with plenty of care and attention as well as being directly made on the premises.
- Our background is deeply rooted in fine art practices and crafts. We desire to continue our creative traditions by delivering the highest quality and attention to detail when making cakes and decorations. We appreciate our client’s requirements and expectations therefore, we always offer the best service and free consultations.
- We say a definite no to chemicals. Our products come from traditional recipes and fresh ingredients. Emilia’s Cakes gives you a five ingredients promise which results in all the sponges being produced only from flour, eggs, butter, sugar and a dash of milk.
- We aim to empower everyone to make their own choice of design and used ingredients. We offer a wide range of eggless, vegetarian and gluten free products and we always inform our clients about our organic ingredients options.
Dear all, There’s only just over a month left till Christmas. As it is a very busy period for all small shop owners, we decided that this year we will start taking orders early. If you fancy a chocolate log or a fruit cake as your Christmas dessert please let us know and we’ll put […]
Recent requests of our customers have motivated us to introduce new products to our cake menu! We are delighted to be introducing vegan cakes to our cake menu! Throughout the event, Ego will be selling sandwich platers with free cake and those sugar rush hungry, will get a free piece of cake with any hot drink […]
Like this:Like Loading…